Provides management and technical expertise in the areas of Program Management, Project Management and associated methodologies and tools. In addition to providing " hands-on" Project Management services, supports IT Supervisors and Managers using proven PMO techniques to achieve established objectives of scope, quality, time, cost, and stakeholder satisfaction
- Bachelor' s Degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in Business, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Engineering.
- PM Accreditation from PMI (PMP) preferred.
- Four to Eight years of experience managing projects is required. Project Management experience should include development of Project Plans,
- Schedules and Work Breakdown Structures (WBS).
- Experience using structured methodologies and project management systems is required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Enterprise Project Management Tool (EPM) is