Connection Services has a fantastic opportunity through our technical staffing division in Lake Forest, IL. We are looking for an Infrastructure Program Manager. This is a full time opportunity.
- Serve as the initial point of escalation for customer service issues involving vendor delivered services
- Act as the secondary escalation point if an on-call Engineer does not respond within the designated timeframe
- Actively participate in Code Red communications including emails and conference bridge calls.
- Actively manage, oversee, coordinate, distribute workload, monitor, and review the day-to-day performance of vendor resources.
- Meet with client Manager and other support teams to discuss resources
- Facilitate and participate in monthly and quarterly activity and performance reviews with client
- Manage all support delivery and performance/quality issues to resolution
- Provide leadership, direction, and, in accordance with this SOW, any necessary or applicable training to the personnel engaged in the performance of Services
- Act, in conjunction with vendor's Relationship Manager, as a liaison between client and vendor with regard to the delivered Services
- Identify and notify client of problems that occur in a timely manner.
- An overall solid understanding in Windows / Linux and some hands on experience
- Experience managing an engineering team in an enterprise environment
- ITIL knowledge
- Someoccasional travel to Florida.