Job Description ManTech
International Corporation is currently seeking a Infrastructure Manager to be
part of the Cloud Service Team for the
Persistent Cyber Training Environment (PCTE) Program. The PCTE program is
focused on delivering innovation to advance the cyber domain.
- Oversees and directs all aspects of the mission critical data center and network/virtualization infrastructure operations; including planning, designing, implementing, deploying, supporting and maintaining functions.
- Exercises leadership and day-to-day management of technical teams tasked with the operations of the data network, compute, virtualization and storage systems.
- Establishes high performance and optimized data center, network operations center and telecommunication infrastructure, facilities and services in accordance with industry best practices such as ITIL v3.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems Security, Cybersecurity, or related field.
- Extensive experience with VMWare’s product suite.
- In depth understanding of NSX including the architectural implication.
- Experience in virtualization automation - provisioning, orchestration, scripting, etc.
- 8+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience.
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience.
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools.
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required Secret clearance for this role.
- VMWare certified.
- Experience with cross-functional collaboration.
- Extensive VMware experience.
- iSCSI and other SAN protocols.
- Experience creating LUN and Port-Channel.
- Active Directory.