LivePerson is the global leader in digital communication solutions and we aim to make life easier by transforming how people communicate with brands. Our 18,000 customers, including leading brands like Citibank, HSBC, Orange, and The Home Depot, use our conversational commerce solutions to orchestrate humans and AI, at scale, and create a convenient, deeply personal relationship — a conversational relationship — with their millions of consumers.
Join this digital revolution and work on one of the biggest OpenStack cloud services in the world! We invest heavily in artificial intelligence, bots, big data technologies, real-time analytics and messaging solutions, all hosted on our dynamic open platform.
What Will You Own?
- Lifecycle management of all Engage infrastructure
- Risk identification and mitigation
- Drive both internal and external infrastructure projects to completion
- Ensure general security of the platform and conduct security investigations where required
- Participate in incidents, troubleshooting and post-incident analysis
- Provide innovative solutions to complex business problems
- Investigate and deploy new infrastructure technologies to the platform
- Ensure all infrastructure is accurately documented
- Improve the efficiency and reliability of the platform
What Do You Need for Success?
- Experience leading a small team
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound knowledge of Linux or Unix (*NIX environments) and Windows servers
- VMWare ESXi Administration or other Hypervisor environment (XEN, REV, or HyperV) administration
- Intimate understanding of server hardware technologies
- Infrastructure Automation, build automation
- Automated configuration management (Puppet preferred)
- Experience in monitoring and graphing system performanc
- Microsoft SQL or Oracle DB knowledge
- iSCSI or Fibre channel SAN storage management and administration
- Experience dealing with hardware and software vendors
- Good knowledge of networking/routing protocols (OSPF/BGP)
- Amazon Web Services / S3
- Experience with Fortinet and Extreme networking environments
- Networking / Firewall Administration
- DNS and Windows Active Directory expertise