- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or related field.
- 8+ years experience managing people and technology.
- Excellent technical and non-technical communication skills, both written and verbal, with proven ability across all levels, both inside and outside the company.
- Strong customer service focus and experienceworking with end-users.
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems deployed in an enterprise environment.
- Understanding of VMware, Spacewalk and Satellite.
- Knowledge of enterprise scheduling tools a plus.
- Some knowledge of Power Systems infrastructure (AS400 and IBMi product family) including hardware, HMC, IBMi OS and BRMS.
- Some experience with Vision MIMIX and DTS data replication software a plus.
- Strong background in disaster recovery and business continuity.
- Ability to work in both strategic and operational environments.
- Available for travel to Uline's domestic and international branches.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Uline is a drug-free workplace