8 - 10 years experience • Retail / Grocery
Our client is a Large $ 1B + , multi state, Consumer/ AG company that is looking for a Enterprise Level Infrastructure Manager. This will be based at their HQ, in Green Bay, WI
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Oversees all aspects of the IT infrastructure, communicationnetworks (data/voice), and backup and recovery systems.
- Oversees the daily operations of the system performance, maintenance, and repair.
- Oversees the design and implementation of both short and long term strategic plans to make certain network capabilities meet the existing and future requirements.
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of the IT infrastructure, including managing projects, facilitating department meetings, and providing status updates to management.
- Collaborates with outside vendors when needed in order to communicate project goals and expectations.
- Oversees all system infrastructure and applications are properly backed up and capable of restoring according to the department’s procedures.
- Oversees that critical infrastructure areas are redundant where appropriate, including communication lines, infrastructure equipment, etc.
- Supervises the interview, hiring, and training process of new IT infrastructure employees.
- Oversees the testing and evaluations of networksystems to eliminate issues and make improvements.
- Maintains an infrastructure disaster recovery plan, including high availability where appropriate.
- Recommends upgrades, patches and monitoring of infrastructure systems.
- Oversees the establishment and usage of IT Change Management practices.
- Ensures that ITIL and other best practices are implemented and followed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Can lead and direct the work of others.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to effectively communicate issues and resolutions to all levels of the organization
- Experience documenting, project tracking and management reporting.
- Experience with vendor management
Education, Training, and Licenses:
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience, Cisco Infrastructure:(Switches, Routers, Firewall, Access Points, etc). Windows 2012 Server, Network Moitoring Tools
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience as a manager.