ProSync is looking for a jack-of-all-trades Systems Engineer. A professional with solid systems engineering experience who can script, knows his or her way around Windows and Linux, and has experience with networks. Up for the challenge? Apply now! ResponsibilitiesTitle of Position: System Engineer Level 2 Description of Position:
- Monitor system networks and system status
- Perform Windows and Linux administration
- Script in multiple languages.
Education and Experience Required:
- U.S. Citizenship and TS/SCI with Polygraph
Desired Professional Experience
- Requires twelve (12) years of experience in a technical role in projects and programs for Government or Industry customers and Bachelor's degree in a related field. A Bachelor's may be substituted by two (2) years of additional relevant experience.
- Twelve (12) years, shall have significant demonstrated experience in the following: Designing complex collection systems; integrating systems using multiple operating systems (Solaris, Linux, and Windows 2000); performing tradeoff studies; System performance analysis.
- Three (3) years experience in a technical leadership role, leading projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
- Five (5) years experience as a Systems Engineer in programs that encompass system architecture, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation.
- Seven (7) years experience developing, delivering, testing and supporting integrated hardware and software systems using recognized industry recognized process management; such as a CMMI Level 2 and above, or process structure.
- Three (3) years direct experience with intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
- Monitoring (Network / system status)
- HP Openview, Network Node Manager
- Windows / Linux administration experience
- Container deployment experience
- Docker, Rancher, Rancher 2.0, Openshift, Kubernetes, or similar technologies
- Machine Shop (MASH)
- Linux System administration
- CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment) pipelines (GitLab CI, Jenkins, Bamboo, or similar technologies)
- Automation of server infrastructure (Chef, Puppett, Ansible or similar technologies)
- BASH scripting
- ElasticSearch experience
- NGINX proxy experience
- Configuration Management
- Experience in Agile Scrum methodology.
- Experience in implementing solutions with PKI-controlled access is desired.
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.