Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
11 - 15 years
Posted 29 days ago
CGI Global Technology Solutions has an opportunity available for an Enterprise Architect tosupport our Global Delivery Organization. As an Enterprise Solutions Architect, your primary objective is to support Delivery Organization through maintaining a high level of technical expertise supporting teams and engineers in the deployment of complex services. TheEnterprise Architect is accountable for the End-to-End solution integrity and for thedevelopment and management of solutions thru the bid, internal governance and theassurance of successful delivery and profitability for the organization.
The Enterprise Architect works with key business stakeholders and subject matter experts, to build a holistic view of the client strategy, processes and information technology assets. The role of the Enterprise Architect is to take this knowledge and ensure that the client business requirements and the End-to-End solutions are developed in alignment. TheEnterprise Architect links the business mission, strategy, processes of an organization to its IT strategy, and documents this using multiple architectural models or views that show how the current and future needs of an organization will be delivered.
Your future duties and responsibilities
The Enterprise Architect position is responsible for working with clients and delivery staff as a trusted technical advisor/ partner to:
• Review and analyze current technology infrastructure and its ability to support strategic corporate objectives.
• Identify and propose specific strategies, initiatives and remedies necessary to align solutions with client and corporate objectives.
• Translate Client business issues/opportunities into technical solution/business requirements.
• Develop architectural solutions to facilitate successful deployments of client business requirements
• Build and communicate the value proposition of the end to end solution
• Manage the interaction with specific product specialists to identify and collect detailed technical requirements
• Partner with the bid management organization to ensure deliverability of requirements are met for client solution proposals
• Coordinate efforts across internal organizations to ensure overall integrity and consistency of the final proposed solution
• Lead strategic architectural planning to achieve goals by prioritizing initiatives and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future state architectures
• Collaborate with the appropriate departments to develop an Architectural Vision and Innovation plan that supports strategic goals
• Act as a Thought Leader for business goals and vision via regular in-person and written communications with department heads and users
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Must have at least 10 years of experience designing, deploying, and implementing core Data Center Technologies in accordance with industry best practices
• Must be able to seamlessly translate business drivers and needs to technical SME's as well as translate technical concepts to business stakeholders, project management and executiveleaders
• Global / international experience in solutions development / services to major multinationals
• Certified in TOGAF and / or ITIL
• Must have a solid understanding of Consulting, Delivery Methodologies
• Significant experience in Technology – Leader in private as well as public cloud compute, network, IT infrastructure, automation, advanced services and service delivery
• Proven experience in solution governance frameworks such as TOGAF
• Experience in complex solution development and delivery
• Ability to lead transformation efforts involving significant organization, process and technology change
• Organizational and process re-design and implementation skills
• Experience in internal business case development based on TCO / ROI / ROCE techniques
• Experience in commercial relationships with internal, external and community partners
• Must have experience in Reference Architectures around Data Center Designs, Active/Active Data Centers, Data Center Migrations, SDN Implementations, Cloud Integrations, Automation and Orchestration Strategies, Core LAN & WAN Designs, Voice Technologies, Security, and Data Center Technologies
• Wide experience across multiple technology domains (Storage/Networking/Compute/Virtualization/Security/Applications)
• The depth of experience needs to be adequate to be able to understand and architect and develop profitable solutions
• Must have strong knowledge of the current/future state of industry technology solutions and trends to be able to design, develop and provide customized solutions for customers to address their transformation needs Top Level Industry and/or TOGAF Certifications is a plus
• Fluent understanding of AGILE and/or ITIL
• Foundational understanding of and/or the ability to Lean Six Sigma Methodologies
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills with the ability to work well in a collaborative environment
• Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to process & detail.
• Able to prioritize tasks effectively in a high-pressure ever-evolving environment.
• Strong customer facing & presentation skills as well as having a proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Ability to travel 20-30% of the time
IT Operations, Process analysis, design or re-engineering experience - 10 Years Experience, Senior Level of Proficiency
Understanding of IT Infrastructure Components (Server, network, storage, database, cloud, security) - 10 Years Experience, Senior Level of Proficiency
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues toaccelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Position ID: J0319-1779