What we do:
Uptake harnesses the power of underutilized data to empower businesses to make informed decisions. We partner with industry leaders to build a predictive analytics software platform that grows smarter in one industry because of what we learn in another. The result is a powerful platform that identifies problems before they happen, ultimately saving money, time and lives.
What You’ll Do:
As a member of our information technology team, the Infrastructure Engineer will work in a fast-paced environment with a group of over fifty software, service and sales professionals to ensure that Uptake’s operations have effective and reliable information technology infrastructure to meet the company’s objectives.
As an Infrastructure Engineer your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Implement and manage solutions infrastructure at Data Center and Uptake
- Organize and maintain Cloud server environment
- Monitor and contribute to stability plan
- SQL Server administration
- Technology Management
- Developer and User support
- Focus on Security
This position will require after-hour and weekend availability occasionally
- BS in computer science (preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in an IT position
- 3-5+ years of technical experience implementing one or more infrastructure components: server infrastructure, virtualization technologies, storage and backup solutions and/or network hardware.
- Experience in converged infrastructure (preferred)
- Understanding of networks, IT security, Unix and Unix-like operating systems, processor architecture, backup and disaster coverage, enterprise storage and/or monitoring and capacity trending
- Understands interplay of various technology components: storage & systems, systems & application and systems & databases
- MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer) certification
- MCITP (Microsoft Certified IT Professional) certification.