R/GA’s Technology group is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join our team. Technology is a vital component of everything we do at R/GA, from helping our clients digitize their businesses to creating new products and services, to launching high-visibility, high-traffic campaigns.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be an Infrastructure Engineer at R/GA:
On any given day you might :
- Architect and build scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant web applications on AWS
- Maintain a fleet of containerized applications, managing deployments, uptime, cost, and security.
- Build CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Gitlab CI, Bitbucket pipelines, and Jenkins
- Create infrastructuretemplates and supporting scripts to help automate deployment, backup, failover, and other core processes.
- Be an integral part of continually improving our infrastructurearchitecture as technology, industry standards, and best practices continue to evolve.
The ideal person
- Has a broad knowledge profile when it comes to web application architecture and infrastructure, and really excels in areas such as Linuxscripting, AWS Cloud, Networking and Containerization.
- Has experience designing and executing small to medium scale systems automation projects with strong autonomy.
- Is comfortable with production systems and technologies, for ex. load balancing, monitoring, distributed systems, microservices, and configuration management.
- Has experience using infrastructure management technologies such as Cloudformation, Terraform, Chef, and Puppet - as well as scriptinglanguages such as Bash and Python
- is familiar with and enthusiastic about softwareengineering best practices such as testing, automation, CI and CD
- Has a passion for solving problems using open source software
- 5+ years’ experience in similar roles
- Strong Knowledge of Amazon Web Services, Networking, and Linux
- CI/CD Pipeline and Automation experience
- Knowledge of scriptinglanguages such as Bash and Python