A well-known capital management and electronic trading firm is seeking an Infrastructure Engineer in New York.
You will be building reliable and scalable automated solutions for the business and serving as a senior Infrastructure Engineer, contributing to high-level design and strategy.
- Design and implement Linux and Windows server solutions
- Design and implement cloud and storage solutions
- Consult with portfolio managers as a solutions architect
- Provide level 3support
- Evaluate new technologies to improve performance, reliability and scalability
- Train and mentor team members
- Advanced scripting in Perl/Ruby/Bash/Python
- Cloud architecture and administration
- Leverage Chef, Docker, Kubernetes and Linux to design solutions
- Kernel and network tuning
- Experience with low-latency systems
- Experience with Citrix (XenApp, XenDesktop)
- Experience with VMWare