At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a(n) Infrastructure Engineer within PNC's UCC organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh PA. or remote.
We are seeking someone that has technical experience with O365/Teams.Job Description
- Applies solution design and support while consistently meeting customer needs. Leverages technical knowledge and industry experience to design, build and maintain infrastructure technology solutions.
- Develops software components and hardware for projects; aligns these with business strategies and objectives.
- Independently solves common problems and updates applications with new technology.
- Collaborates with engineers, architects, developers and other staff to meet project objectives.
- Analyzes the technological needs of customers and provides ongoing support for clients.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 3+ years of relevant / direct industry experience. Certifications are often desired. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.