MgrCigna is seeking to fill the position of Call Recording and Analytics Manager. The Call Recording and Analytics Manager is responsible for defining technical solution architectures and managing the engineering team that creates them. The position will lead teams responsible for enterprise call recording initiatives for Cigna including speech and text analytics, quality management, and desktop process analytics. The Call Recording and Analytics Manager will drive conversations with business leaders to determine requirements and define technical strategies and architectures based on these requirements.
This position will lead the technical teams with responsibility for productizing and implementing call routing solutions for delivery to end users. The Call Recording and Analytics Manager will also define the methodology used for troubleshooting service issues, provide Tier 3 support to operations and is responsible for creating and managing associated standards and reference architectures. In addition, this position will leverage call recording and call center experience to assist with the design, engineering and development of Cigna's Verint Call Recording and Speech Analytics application.
Responsible for supporting all phases of engineering infrastructure solutions for small/large projects. Assists in troubleshooting and resolving infrastructure compatibility issues based on system architecture, project requirements and customer expectations. May assist in the diagnosis and correction of application/network problems, and pilots of new technology across server, network data, voice, web, and database platforms.
- Manage the engineering team responsible for call recording in a large, diverse enterprise voice environment.
- Oversee and maintain speech and text analytics services for global contact center using vendor and team management skills.
- Provide project and team oversight for large, complex call and screen recording deployments.
- Interface with business and technical teams to define design requirements and derive solutions that meet requirements.
- Lead and direct regular vendor meetings to review opportunities, issues and product roadmaps.
- Manage operational aspects of call recording and analytics services through on-going monitoring of call recording platform, availability, pricing, service lead times, features, and capabilities.
- Interface with business representatives as required for requests, project status and requirements
- Maintain industry awareness of call recording platform services and trends. Utilize industry knowledge to provide recommendations regarding platform and service strategies
- Establish technology roadmap for call recording and analytics environment and forecasts budgets to align with initiatives.
- Lead discussion involving complex technology concepts and solutions to IT leadership and business partners to establish consensus and communicate updates.
- Lead engineering team to develop documentation for all platform solutions and designs including detailed engineering documentation for configurations, call flows and associated business processes
- Manage team response to escalated issues by directing resources, engaging appropriate peer groups and vendors, and performing regular status updates to leadership
- Manage and execute regular employee check-ins to review performance, establish goals and career paths for engineering team.
- Manage engineering team work environment including day-to-day requests, access management and office-related provisioning needs.
- Approximately 10% travelrequired as necessary to complete assigned responsibilities
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience) and minimum of 10+ years' experience designing and implementing IP based network equipment OR software applications with a strong preference given to videoconferencing technology
- CCNP, CCNP Collaboration or equivalent experiencepreferred
- 5+ years detailed knowledge of Call Recording deployment in a distributed environment
- 3+ years of Call Recording architecting experience (Cisco preferred, Polycom, LifeSize)
- 3+ years of experience managing engineering resources
- Pre-implementation project planning and post-implementation documentation skills
- Demonstrated successful track record for engineering project life cycle management from architecture and design to cutover through the first week of system usage
- Experience with Verint Call Recording Application (Impact 360 version 7.8 or higher) experience
- SIP protocol knowledge
- Capability of keeping documentation up to date for all recording and telecommunications systems
- Ability to proactively analyze, troubleshoot and resolves telecommunications and recording issues in a timely manner.
- Verint Call Recording experience
- Contact Center Quality Management experience
- Experience with Speech and or Text Analytics
- Strong knowledge of Cisco UCCE contact center environment
- Experience with Cisco call Manager, voice gateway and associated IP phone product suite
- Strong knowledge of IP protocols, Cisco IOS, switching/routing protocols, and SIP messaging
- Strong knowledge of Windows desktop and server products
- Experience with Citrix virtual desktop environment