Infrastructure Engineer Mgr
Cigna is seeking to fill the position of Call Recording and Analytics Engineer. The Call Recording and Analytics Engineer will leverage extensive call recording and call center experience to design, engineer and develop Cigna's Verint Call Recording and Speech Analytics application.
The Call Recording and Analytics Engineer is responsible for evaluating products and solutions for use by Cigna, designing and implementing technical solutions, and providing tier 3 support to operations for complex issues. The position will be responsible for global digital call recording initiatives for Cigna including the design, analysis, development, and/or implementation phase of engineering infrastructure solutions for both small and large projects.
The Call Recording and Analytics engineer will define technical strategies and architectures based on business requirements. Troubleshoot and resolve complex infrastructure compatibility issues based on system architecture, project requirements and customer expectations. Also assist in the diagnosis and correction of application/network problems, and pilots of new call recording technologies spanning server, network data, voice, web, and database disciplines. Responsibilities
- Act as a liaison between the Call Recording engineering team, Business teams, other infrastructure groups and external vendors.
- Experience in generating and maintaining requirements, testing and evaluating possible future technical architectures, analyzing and resolving complex system issues, leading and/or participating in architecture reviews and providing technical guidance based upon expertise
- Act as a contributor and/or leader of Subject Matter Expert teams
- Provide work estimates and budgets for IT initiatives that involve video environments
- Lead various global initiatives as required through projects, day-to-day support or ad-hoc requests
- Responsible for configuration, installation, planning, configuration, operation, and maintenance of enterprise Call Recording and Analytics environment to include infrastructure and desktop components
- Develop and communicate engineering standards and procedures as it relates to CIGNA’s networking infrastructure to ensure that all standards and procedures are in accordance with Service Level Agreements
- Develop constructive and innovative solutions to unique business requirements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer impacting issues with a minimal amount of direction and information.
- Cross train and share information with peers to ensure a consistent resolution time for any reoccurring issues.
- Prioritize, self-motivated, manage time effectively, work multiple issues, etc.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher strongly preferred in computer science or engineering or a minimum of 5+ years' experience in all aspects of Network Infrastructure, and exposure to other information technologies
- 6+ Years Telecom experience
- 5+ years detailed knowledge of Call Recording in a large enterprise environment with high availability requirements
- Verint Call Recording Application (Impact 360 version 7.8 or higher) design and engineering experience
- Call Recording
- Multiple Call Recording servers in load sharing SIP Rec configuration
- Cradle-to-grave recording
- Database management
- Data warehouse access and API management
- Speech and Text Analyticsexperience
- Speech transcription server management
- Multiple speech instance build-out
- Category definition and reporting
- SIP and SIP Rec protocol and message traceexperience
- Multiple SIP Rec sessions with Verint RIS signaling servers targets for call recordings
- Manage and troubleshoot complex SIP messaging analysis and call flows
- Quality Management
- Agent quality management and reporting
- Scorecard application build-out and deployment
- Call Recording in VDI environmentexperience
- Deploy and support client call recording applications in XenDesktop environment
- Visio design and engineering documentation experience
- Ability to Proactively analyze, troubleshoot and resolves telecommunications and recording issues in a timely manner
- Call Center technology background highly desired
- A drive to learn and the ability to learn quickly