Minimum Clearance Required
ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking an Infrastructure Engineer.
- Develop storage architecture design artifacts
- Implement fiber channel network elements as per design, standup of storage array hardware
- Implement backup services
- Support system deployments and tests on the delivered IaaS platform
- Coordinate with government customers, technical experts, and clients to validate and provide status of deployment progress
- Track and solve problems
- Develop solutions as issues arise
- Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and 8 years of related work experience or 16 years of related work experience in lieu of a STEM degree
- Experience developing and documenting storage architecture designs
- Knowledge of Brocade fiber channel switch setup
- Hands-on experience implementing storage design solutions
- Knowledge of backup implementation schemes using NetBackup
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to document designs and as-built configurations
- Good command of MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Previous relevant experience in a SOC environment with familiarity of technologies/processes such as
- Experience with Hitachi VSP and HCP storage hardware
- Knowledge of SGI/NetApp storage array implementation using SANtricity
- Experience with NetApp filer hardware
- Experience with Intelligence Community (IC) Agency mission and processes
- ITIL Service Operations Knowledge
US Citizenship is required.
ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected Veteran status, or disability status.