We are looking for someone who has a passion for automation and improving workflow. You will work on the Windows Engineering team and collaborate with other teams to create and maintain automation workflows. You must be willing to learn the basics of Microsoft’s System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) if you do not already know them.
• Maintain, update and create automation workflows for Windows Server Patching, Windows Server Builds, and other process improvements
• Troubleshoot problems with automation workflows
• Collaborate with team members
• Work with other teams to complete objectives (e.g. Linux, Networking, VMware)
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field . Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
• 6+ years of experience in an IT support environment with technical experience in distributed technologies and systems development.
• 2+ years years of experience in a leadership role with or without direct reports
• 5+ years experience with Windows operating systems focused on Windows servers
• 1+ years experience using ASP.net
• 1+ years experience using Microsoft’s Visual Studios or other IDEs
• 1+ years experience using PowerShell
Job ID 1329073BR