- Maintains, monitors, and supports the infrastructure environment and/or facilities. Performs routine maintenance tasks for infrastructure systems and cloud environments such as backups, server builds, host builds, firmware updates/hot fixes, capacity planning, license management, disaster recovery planning, alert creation for proactive system monitoring, log aggregation and management and automation of routine tasks.
- Creates automation of routine maintenance task and integrates existing systems with other applications and platforms based on requirements or cloud solutions including google cloud, Office 365, AWS. Responsible for building the environments to support seamless integration and in accordance with best practices.
- Works with project teams to understand business needs translating to infrastructure requirements, identifies risks and works on resolution for short term and long term project needs while engineering and building the solution. Provides feedback and recommendations on requirements based on health check results. Working with project team to define processes and requirements such as backup and maintenance availability.
- Collaborative continuous learner, willing to experiment with new ideas and solutions advancing a dev ops culture. Up to 10% travel may be required to implement engineered solutions/designs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or technical institute degree/certificate or equivalent work experience. Typically requires 3-5 years of relevant experience deploying and/or administrating infrastructure solutions, relevant certifications are preferred.
- Must demonstrate a strong knowledge and experience with broad range of infrastructure solutions as outlined below.
- Requires 3-5 years system engineering experience or equivalent certifications for the bold subject matters below:
Microsoft domain administration (ADFS, Active Directory, Server GPO, DNS, Powershell, etc.)
Office 365 Configuration/environment management. (Exchange, Azure AD)