Job Description Summary
With close supervision, responsible for testing, implementation, operation and maintenance of network infrastructure devices such as, servers, storage, routers, switches, firewalls, proxies and other related technologies in a virtualized enterprise environment. Maintains technical quality in operating environments through monitoring and implementation of solutions.
Essential Job Functions
- Obtains information relative to business requirements.
- Follows and reviews system & network performance results, systems standards, strategies, and workflow.
- Ensures uniformity of process and compliance with documented strategies.
- Supports the coordination of tasks associated with repairs or installations.
- Diagnoses and provides solutions to problems clients are experiencing.
- Basic problem support.
- Maintains technical quality in operating environments through the monitoring.
- Installs system hardware and software, ensures proper performance and stabilizes systems.
Other Job Duties
- Follows documented techniques and performs testing and certifications.
- Assists in the preparation of reports and follow-up.
- Basic knowledge of datacenter design and operations.
- Basic knowledge of regulatory environment and compliance related issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Requires 3 years minimum prior relevant experience.