As a Cloud Solutions Engineer, you will have the opportunity to play a crucial role in our emerging Cloud Practice. You will work with clients in a wide variety of industries to help transform their business requirements into a state-of-the-art cloud solution that will enable their organization to exploit new opportunities, engage better with their customers and compete globally in the dynamic "Cloud-First" era. This critical role will be primarily technical but will also allow you to show your business acumen. You will have opportunities to assist Crowe in developing new solutions to add to our existing portfolio of cloud offerings.
Typical responsibilities in this role will include:
- Working in a fast-paced professional services environment implementing next-gen IT solutions and acting as a subject matter expert in cloud computing, IT automation, and application modernization.
- Analyzing client requirements and optimizing Cloud services architecture for performance and cost.
- Developing and owning the technical roadmap for cloud adoption on customer projects.
- Delivering an optimized infrastructure services design leveraging public, private and hybrid Cloud architectures and services.
- Performing research and development activities to evaluate new technologies
- Developing methodologies and systems to automate and support application deployments
- Nurturing cloud computing expertise internally and externally to drive our core enterprise and cloud philosophies.
- Gaining a deep specialization in Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services.
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe LLP, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today's complex business issues. Crowe's accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a "Best Place to Work." We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience with Enterprise Cloud services such as VMware, Hyper-V, etc.
- Hands-on experience with Enterprise tools such as Active -Directory/LDAP, VMware vSphere, SSO/SAML
- In-depth knowledge of networking concepts such as DNS, Subnet, VLAN - Creation/Segregation, Load Balancing and VPN tunneling
- Familiar with cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver end-to-end cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs and recommendations
- Understands and can articulate the technical ideas to non-technical people
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with passion for building solutions
- Passion for learning new technologies.
- Experience in an IT advisory or consulting role.
- Demonstrated experience in cloud infrastructure project deals for hands on migration to public clouds such as AWS and Azure.
- Experience using Infrastructure technologies to run modern applications such as Docker, Kubernetes, or Serverless.
- Bachelors degree required
- Prior consulting organization experience preferred
- Flexibility to travel up to 75%
Valid Through: 2019-11-12