A career in PwC Digital Products will provide you the opportunity to design and develop products to help our clients lead the next phase of their evolution. We are industry specialists who build products connected to a purpose. Spanning across four strategic areas of transformation, our products tackle the very real challenges our clients face today, and unlock new opportunities for growth in the future. Our team leads the planning and design of the overall technical vision of our products and accelerators.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Business Analytics, Computer and Information Science, Mathematics, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, Engineering
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in managerial roles involving executing various aspects of client engagements and/or projects within a professional services environment, including the following areas:
- Maintaining large infrastructure on premise and/or in the cloud;
- Working with automated configuration and deployment;
- Working with Docker and related containerization and orchestration technologies;
- Working with both cloud deployment and on premise release workflows;
- Working with cloud providers and large hardware installations;
- Working knowledge and a solid foundation in the basics around how to operate and secure: web servers, databases, systems and configuration management;
- Working with networking, load balancing, clustering and firewall/security group security concepts;
- Working knowledge with Linux and Windows systems administration and security concepts;
- Working knowledge and experience with of several distributions of Linux (Ubuntu, Red Hat) and Windows;
- Working knowledge and experience with version control software like GitHub, TFS;
- Working experience with Jenkins/related CI tools, virtualization and Dockers and maintaining and managing cloud infrastructure on Azure, AWS, Google Cloud; and,
- Demonstrating extensive knowledge of cloud providers and large hardware installations, modern continuous development and integration tools, have an understanding of Linux and Windows OS and internals, and be familiar with Development Operations methodologies and practices.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Leading and motivating distributed teams;
- Fostering team commitment to tasks and influencing key people inside and outside of the group;
- Demonstrating a flexible communication style based on the audience (i.e., eliminating technical jargon when needed or deep diving into technical details with the development team);
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, building relationships and achieving results without a direct reporting relationship;
- Collaborating with Solution, Application and Data Architects to understand and enable our rapidly evolving development infrastructure;
- Working with our Product Managers defining infrastructure requirements, SLAs and support requirements for their respective analytic apps/business platforms and associated market facing offerings;
- Managing the support infrastructure requirements across a portfolio of analytic apps/business platforms with a team of offshore members;
- Implementing a monitoring and review process to proactively manage needs and establish uptime, stability and reliable access to apps/platforms;
- Establishing all issues are resolved in a timely manner, while maintaining customer satisfaction;
- Coordinating the escalation of major technical service issues to the appropriate teams within PwC IT/Cloud;
- Supporting provider/3rd party as needed;
- Communicating planned infrastructure activities proactively to the stakeholders;
- Performing necessary security monitoring, log analysis, and collecting performance metrics for continuous monitoring and improvement; and,
- Leading continual efforts to automate processes and procedures around apps/ platform infrastructure and provide reliable performance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.