As a senior leader in our Infrastructure Development Group, you will combine your years of proven expertise with a never-ending quest to create innovative solution. You’ll use your deep technical knowledge and industry experience in system design, application development, testing and operational knowledge to inspire and lead your team to develop high quality, large scale and secure products. You will be a servant leader who coaches your group to become a high performing team. You will promote a learning culture embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies that solves business problems. Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators rewarded with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Industry working experience in delivering professional software products in large scale
- Technical contribution such as architecture, system design, code review, system security, trade offs, pros and cons
- Help the team set the directions and goals, remove blockers
- Understanding cloud , virtualization, APIs, and modern software languages
- Have experience with agile and lean philosophies
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages: Python, Java, C, C++.
- Exceptional communication skills and proven ability to build strong relationships with internal and external
- Strong product sense coupled with an ability to take an developer perspective
- Strong leadership and people management skills. Experience in building high performing team
- Good working knowledge in database products such as Oracle, ZDLRA, HPDB, SQL Server, DB2, Sybase
- Experience in developing large scale, micro-services oriented, distributed web applications.
- Experience with developing frameworks that helps increasing developer and release velocity, improving code health and technical standards
- Proficiency with Unix Shell scripting, Perl, SQL, and PL/SQL
- Strong Web Development experience using HTML 5, CSS 3, Spring MVC, Angular JS, JQuery
- Hands on knowledge of Restful API development