As an experienced Infrastructure Development professional, your love of technology will have a direct impact on the future of the business. As a senior member of a high-performance team, you’ll be immersed in all the elements of Software Development Lifecycles- design, development, integration, operation, support and testing of infrastructure services.
You’ll ensure team goals are met and best practices, architectural design standards, data, risk and security management policies are adhered to. You’ll be instrumental in designing, developing and testing code, solving more difficult technical issues, developing integration elements, building data models, APIs, and open 3rd-party SDKs.
You’ll see your ideas come to life as part of a small, success-driven team. And as part of JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s global technology community, you’ll also have the ability to collaborate with peers around the world to tackle big challenges.
- Lead a team of software engineers (.net/C#/SQL) and infrastructure developers(PowerShell/SQL/Windows Server Operating System) to develop automation solutions for the Windows server platform
- Ensure quality of deliverables, adhering to standards in areas of code quality, secure coding, test coverage, monitoring, logging, exception management, operability, and maintainability
- Contribute ~50% time towards hands on development
- Collaborate and build relationships with other development teams, operations partners, and business clients
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- At least 5+ years of significant experience in both Windows Engineering and Software development
- Expert automation experience that follows software development disciplines with knowledge of PowerShell, .NET, C#, web services, RESTful API, SQL
- Systems Administration/Engineering experience with one or more of the following Microsoft technologies
- SCCM/WSUS/Patch management
- Windows Operating System/MDT/Server Builds/Provisioning
- Extensive knowledge of at least one of the following configuration management systems on Windows server platform (PowerShell DSC, SCCM, Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Experience using system and software security and entitlements such as SSO, windows, Kerberos, LDAP, Windows AD
- Experience with new and emerging technologies such as cloud and virtualization
- Ability to research new technologies and implement quick proof of concepts to determine the benefits
- Knowledge of common IT processes, including ITIL, CI/CD and SDLC using Bitbucket /Git and Jenkins or similar tools.
- Excellent communications and mentoring skills, both within the immediate team and to external teams
- In depth knowledge on Project Management and Agile software development practices
Req #: 180038957