Infrastructure Developer - .Net / Powershell / Python
Design, evaluate and prototype FOAK solutions to enhance productivity, communication and collaboration tools, technologies and processes. Participate in small to large projects related to productivity, collaboration and communication solutions for all K-C employees across the enterprise. Promote and support an enterprise perspective and vision to influence and move the K-C culture to one that values and uses cross-business and functional processes. Work with ITS Business Partners and clients to identify process improvement opportunities within business processes.
Key Interfaces: - Business and Functional leaders - Business Process Owners - ITS Business Partners - ITS PCC Leadership - ITS Consultants and Analysts
- The role will provide hands on technical expertise to automate and maintain KC’s unified cloud environment.
- Accountable for developing functional specs and BOTS across IT functions to improve delivery of IT services, reduce incidents and selfheal IT system related events.
- Collaborates with other system engineers to design and resolve technical issues.
- Leads integration of system integration across multiple cloud technologies.
- Provides functional work direction to outsource partner.
- Implements and maintains third party software.
Key Qualifications and Experiences
- A Bachelor’s degree with 7 years of relevant experience with demonstrated skills or 9–11 or more years of applied experience with demonstrated skills described in the Position Profile section.
- Shows evidence of analytical ability and attention to detail. Appreciates the importance of commercial constraints. Has a good knowledge of a wide area of information systems concepts and practice, both within and beyond own organization. Including all stages of systems development. Has a deep knowledge of at least one area of specialization.
- Demonstrates above average communication skills with an aptitude for dealing with users, colleagues and suppliers. Has a broad knowledge and understanding of IT concepts and architectures, coupled with practical knowledge of problem management and the principles and processes of implementing and delivering IT services. Shows aptitude for analyzing and managing problems arising from incidents in the operation of information systems. Has general awareness of the nature of business-critical incidents, and of their implications for the business.
- Has thorough knowledge of two or more of the software platforms on which the product(s) run and some knowledge of other configurations. Has good knowledge of more than one of the third party software products with which the product(s) run. Has a good understanding of the development tools used to produce the software product(s) and their system interfaces. Has a good understanding of the business processes for which the product(s) are designed.
- Demonstrates a rational and organized approach to the tasks undertaken and an awareness of the need to achieve quality. Has good knowledge of the system components and interfaces being integrated. Has thorough knowledge of testing procedures. Has good knowledge of configuration issues. Has good appreciation of project management techniques.
- Strong knowledge of Unified Cloud computing environments, networking concepts, and collaboration technologies.
- Familiar with Service Level Management and ITIL practices, focusing on operational efficiency and improving delivery speed, agility and automation to support rapidly changing business needs.
- Experience with Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity concepts and can execute test and make changes to recovery plans.
- Demonstrated programming and scriptingexperience to automate functions and or trigger events. Must have knowledge with PowerShell, .NET and Microsoft SQL
- Extensive experience coding, designing and developing RESTful APIs
- (Standard) Verbal and written fluency in English is mandatory.
- (Standard) Ability to work in a virtual team which may work across distance (remote), cultures and time zones, in a matrix with multiple reporting lines, and may extend outside the K-C organization including suppliers, partners and customers.
- Experience in leading and working in an Agile project environment.