Req # 2018-23721
CompuCom is currently seeking an enthusiastic, industry-savvy sales business consultant professional who is passionate about growing existing accounts to join our high-performing team.
The Strategic Account Partner will be responsible for growing, cultivating, and developing project opportunities within a strategic client or a defined set of existing strategic accounts and achieve Sales & Margin objectives. The primary purpose of this position is to “increase the share of wallet spend” by promoting CompuCom’s portfolio services.
The Strategic Account Partner will build and manage key relationships at the most senior level possible, consulting with clients on technology challenges and identifying project solutions. Working closely with the Account Managers, Solution Directors, Delivery teams to articulate and propose project opportunities, and acts as a liaison between the client and project management team to define scope, determine budget and define timeline.
- Establishes and grows relationships with key clients to achieve Valued Partner or Trusted Advisor level
- Develops trusting and credible partnerships with clients and colleagues to comprehend operational challenges, and influence positive change and impact
- Establishes and maintains meeting cadence with clients and internal teams related to projects
- Evaluates needs, qualifies the opportunity and identifies the proper resources to accomplish the goal
- Makes value-added sales proposals to existing customers by preparing project quotes and service bids
- Grows project revenue within existing accounts
- Develops and maintains intimate understanding of company products and services, as well as those available in the competitive market, in order to champion company capabilities and increase sales in existing account
- Manages project-related escalations and involves the Account Managers or Service Delivery Managers as needed to resolve and maintain customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field, or equivalent combination of experience and education
- 5-7 years of technical project management in a client account/project environment
- 2-5 years insides sales
- 2-5 years consulting clients on business solutions
- Experience growing project revenue in acquired accounts
- Experience accurately preparing and delivering sales proposals
- Demonstrated experience consulting with VP-level executives
- Demonstrated experience with solution selling techniques