Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
Not Specified years
Posted 174 days ago
“The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas – not technology.” – Mohit Kapoor, CTO
What we will bring:
• A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
• Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
• Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
• Opportunity to influence TransUnion’s IT strategy and be a part of a growing team.
Requirement What We’d Love to See:
The role will provide solution architecture, cross-domain technical leadership and problem solving for a variety of infrastructure domains, projects, and capabilities.
• Expert-level experience with network infrastructure technologies including but not limited to data center routing/switching, enterprise networking (campus LAN/WAN), application delivery controllers, enterprise wireless LAN, DNS, DHCP, firewall (L3-L7), network packet brokers, IPS/IDS, and web application firewalls.
• Ability to develop an Architectural vision, drive organizational change, balance business requirements with IT initiatives, provide technical leadership ,manage execution and delivery of large projects and programs.
• Thorough understanding of architecture patterns, frameworks and applying them in building IT strategies.
• Previous experience as a senior-level infrastructure/dev-ops engineer with a focus on networking with architect being a plus.
• BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience in a strong technical IT environment.
Preferred requirement What We’d Like to See:
• Experience with and/or professional level certifications with solutions from Cisco Systems (Network, Datacenter, Security), F5 Networks, InfoBlox, HPE Aruba, Imperva, Amazon AWS, or Microsoft Azure preferred.
• Deep understanding of large scale distributed systems principles, evolving trends E.g.: Software defined datacenters, containers, and cloud native patterns.
• Open to hands on participation to produce prototypes, proof of concept and other R&D artifacts.
• Ability to build value propositions/business cases and communicating with senior executives (VP, SVP).
• Demonstrated ability to engage with vendors, resellers and technical account managers.
• Knowledge base spans all aspects of software architecture, hardware architecture and operations architecture.
Impact you will make:
• Develop understanding of core systems and current state architectures across multiple TransUnion verticals
• Create technical solution blueprints in collaboration with peer architects and engineers.
• Build and maintain domain capability roadmaps to help TransUnion invest in strategic technology areas.
• Facilitate domain focused architecture committees and working groups.
• Advance key Enterprise Architecture initiatives like innovation groups, technology R&D forums, etc.
• Occasional travel may be required. Up to 10%