$150K — $200K *
INTEGRIS IT is looking for a new member of the Infrastructure Architect team who specializes in End-user Experience Architecture. This person will be responsible for developing and updating, as well as, recommending designs, plans, and end-user deliverables. The successful candidate will encompass a variety of interaction and digital design skills of human behavior, user-centered design, and interaction design. This also includes experience with Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), integrating tablets (iPad / Surface), laptops, and remote connectivity tools offerings from Citrix, Microsoft, and/or VMware. This role will architect and design a cohesive and optimal end user compute experience at INTEGRIS Health.
Experience with one or more of the following platforms is strongly desired:
Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
Windows Virtual Desktop
The Infrastructure Architect is responsible for providing architectural guidance and oversight to ensure that systems are scalable, secure, highly available, operationally sound, and integrated with the business/clinical perspective in order to generate maximum benefits. The Infrastructure Architect has an expert-level knowledge of the component pieces of a given technical infrastructure. This position is also a key contributor to the Infrastructure Engineering matrixed team who is responsible for implementing, maintaining and providing continuous feedback regarding this guidance. Infrastructure Architects will be heavily involved in the design of the server, computer, network, storage, communications, data protection and virtualization services.
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Infrastructure Architect responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Mentor, train, and direct the actions of junior team members
* Leads and coordinates the design and development of business aligned and mutually beneficial infrastructure solutions to support defined business/operational outcomes
* Works with Business Consultants, Project Managers, and Subject Matter Experts to understand clinical and business system requirements to support business aligned infrastructure design and business case development
* Participates as a project work team member to ensure purposefully designed, loosely coupled, services produce maximum benefits at the lowest cost and risk
* Conceptualizes and formally describes how the components of systems interact and integrate through creating and maintaining a set of design drawings, standards and models for aiding and visualizing systems and the impact of changes to those systems
* Leads implementations, upgrades, and migration projects
* Participates in establishment of appropriate testing criteria for information systems and their component parts
* Read, analyze and interpret business requirements, system documentation, and technical procedures
* Advises Project Managers and other team members, providing feedback on specific or general system design/architecture theories and practices
* Responsible for root cause analysis on all issues impacting performance or availability of an infrastructure component
* Responsible and accountable for creation, maintenance, and understanding of as-built architecture for supported service.
* Analyzes and tunes performance of complex systems and components
* Leverages the infrastructure performance and capacity reports along with the asset life-cycle, industry trends and strategic planning to support capital budgeting process
The Infrastructure Architect reports to the Information Technology Services Manager or Director, Technical Services.
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable Accommodation):
Keyboarding/Dexterity: Frequently; activity exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time
Standing/Walking: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Sedentary (exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): No
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Normal office environment.
May be required to walk or drive to and from various INTEGRIS Health facilities. Required working at computer terminal for long periods of time. May be required to work long hours for prolonged time periods during specific phases of project activities and/or emergency situations. May receive multiple callbacks during system emergencies.
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
* Masters Degree preferred
* Bachelors Degree in related field with 4 years of relevant experience OR
* Associates Degree in related field with 6 years of relevant experience OR
* Equivalent hours of College credit for an Associates Degree with 6 years of relevant experience, OR
* 8 years of relevant experience
* Advanced level industry recognized certificate (10 years related experience can substitute certificate requirement)
* Advanced knowledge and four years previous work experience with information technology, information systems, or applications
* Three years of prior work experience with infrastructure or software used in a financial, clinical or large enterprise systems setting
* Expertise managing and leading efforts across multiple systems, teams and lines of business
* Working knowledge of hospitals and health care industry preferred
* ITIL Certification within 6 months of employment
* Must be able to communicate effectively in English (Verbal/Written)
Infrastructure Architect Network:
* Previous work experience with Wide Area and Local Area Network Infrastructure
* Previous work experience with management platforms and remote monitoring preferred
* Previous work experience with a protocol analyzer preferred
* Experience managing vendor personnel in planning, configuration, and wiring of computer network installations and relocations
Infrastructure Architect Storage:
* Must have experience in mid to large enterprise environment
* Working knowledge of Storage Area Networks and Fiber Channel Switch Infrastructure
* 50% of relevant experience must be with an emphasis in storage related infrastructure
Infrastructure Architect Systems:
* Expert level experience in three or more of the following: virtualization, data base administration, application development, web development, clinical application support, business application support, retail application support, biomedical support, active directory, enterprise converged architecture, storage area networks, enterprise data networks, data center management, identity and access management, telecommunications, controls infrastructure, systems automation, systems management, performance/availability monitoring, public key infrastructure, mobility, Information Security
Infrastructure Engineer Unified Communications:
* Requires knowledge in telephone switching architecture including legacy and VoIP systems
* Requires working knowledge of mobile telecommunications provisioning and troubleshooting
* Knowledge of telecommunications alarm management platforms and remote monitoring experience preferred
* Working knowledge of Ethernet, Internet Protocol, Routing, and QoS preferred
In applicable departments:
* Candidate must possess and maintain active licensure in accordance with Oklahoma State Law.
Valid through: 12/9/2020
$200K — $250K
2 days ago