$100K - $150K*
- Provide oversight of vendor production activities, including supplier management, equipment, operations, materials, processes, workflows and manufacturing techniques.
- Evaluate cost factors, assess financial impact of design changes, and recommend methods for safe and efficient use of production facilities and personnel.
- Perform engineering review and analysis of vendor deliverables related to manufacturing, quality control, operations planning and production-related purchases.
- Support Government technical reviews of production activities, including Line of Balance (LOB), Supplier Status, Manufacturing Review Board (MRB) and other pertinent Manufacturing Reviews.
- Collaborate with various team members to resolve manufacturing issues and actions.
- Active Secret Clearance.
- University Degree (BS) in systems or manufacturing
Valid through: 2020-3-4
$120K - $170K
3 days ago