Role: Infra Cloud Solution Architect
Location: Remote(45% travel based on client’ needs)
Rate: $150K per year
Duration: Full time Employment
Only United States Citizen and Green Card Holders Can Apply Only
· Leadership & Results - Demonstrates ability to solve complex problems with technology and takes personal responsibility for technical solutions.
· Leads technology innovation - Implements improved technical solutions. Designs and implements innovative solutions to advance business opportunities.
· Technical Strategic Planning - Coordinates development of technical standards and processes between IS and business areas. Demonstrates ability to translate organizational structures to technical architectures. Understands the impact of technology, biomedical devices and applications on facilities.
· Technical Alignment to Business Needs and Technical Solutions - Practical approach to solving business needs with optimal technical approach. Advocates for appropriate bleeding edge technologies to solve business problems.
· Pre Sales - Collaborate in scoping prospective engagements and develop business cases & proposals. Conduct workshops, white-boarding sessions, work with client staff to develop and document solution architecture.
· Quality & Initiative - Aligns and leads technical projects that have met quality standards for production. Ability to apply “out of the box” thinking. Investigates areas for quality standards and decreases numbers of defects. Implements standard repeatable processes. Proven record with developing collaborative partnerships with organizations’ business stakeholders
Position Qualifications Include:
· ITIL certified, technical certifications in focused areas like DevOps, Cloud Technologies and Application Performance Monitoring
· BS/BA degree in computer science, information systems
· 5 -10 years of experience in managing Enterprise Infrastructures running on-premise and/or public/private cloud
· Extensive experience with developing strategies to provide highly reliable data center operations facilities leveraging data replication, server clustering, load balancing technologies
· Experience in managing a complete Project Life Cycle process including but not limited to project; Request-Discovery- Planning-Delivery and Closure milestones
· Extensive experience in managing vendor relationships, procurement contracts, support contracts, and maintenance contracts
· Responsible for developing standard operating procedures (SOPs) to improve technology administration, optimize service level agreements, and minimize support costs
Minimum of 5 years of experience with the following technologies/tools/providers:
· Windows, Unix/Linux OSs
· App Dynamics/Dynatrace
· ITSM Remedy/Service Now
· AWS Cloud, MS Azure Cloud migration
· SAN, EMC Storage Arrays