Job Description & Qualifications
The individual will be responsible for the development of functional and interface specifications for Infotainment modules including Sync, Audio Head Unit, Telematics Control Unit, Instrument Cluster, Amplifier, other Display Modules that display infotainment information, and Enhanced Central Gateway module.
- Executing functional partitioning of features
- Developing interfaces between allocate-able classes
- Specifying system level requirements
- Adopting model-based system engineering method for the development of the specification
- Using Requirement Management tool for the requirement authoring and specification generation
- Managing working level meetings between Functional Owners, module owners, and HMI engineer to develop functional integration strategies
- Supporting the resolution of key technical issues that impact the cockpit/infotainment system
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related engineering and science degrees
- 3+ years of experience with Automotive Infotainment Systems
- Experienced at analyzing and resolving systems issues
- 5+ years of experience with Automotive Infotainment System (interfaces, communication protocols, and architecture)
- Familiarity with electrical architectures, electrical systems
- Systems engineering background
- Experience in requirement development and component/vehicle level testing
- Knowledge of Netcom processes and tools (CANalyzer, CANoe, ValueCAN)
- Knowledge of Human Factors, Human-Machine Interfaces (HMI)
- Knowledge of requirements capture tools
- Knowledge of Unified Modeling Language (UML), System Modeling Language (SysML) and UML/SysML tools (IBM Rhapsody, Magic Draw, Enterprise Architect, etc.)
Join our team as we create tomorrow! We believe in putting people first, working together, and facing challenges head-on, because we're Built Ford Tough. We're one team striving to make people's lives better while creating value, delivering excellence and ultimately going for the win.
Visa sponsorship may be available for this position.
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.s.