- Discuss and pre-analyze infotainment software issues.
- Responsible for implementing some of the feature areas in Infotainment system (e.g. Audio, Video, Display, HMI, GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, SDL, Phone to Infotainment / Infotainment to Phone etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- 5+ years of embedded software development and testing.
- Proficient in writing, debugging, and testing C/C++ software
- Experienced in development on Linux/Android in Infotainment domain
- Working knowledge of embedded software development processes and tools (preferably Automotive Infotainment Systems).
- Basic knowledge on Apple Carplay and Android auto
- Knowledge of CAN, LIN and Automotive Ethernet.
- Experience in Debugging Connectivity issues