Job Title: Infotainment Software Engineer - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Farmington, MI
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
- Experience Level (Years): 4-5 years
- The Software Developer - HMI will work as part of a global team to deliver automotive software projects, primarily in the areas of in-vehicle infotainment systems.
- We are looking for team members with strong communication and software development skills that thrive in a fast paced agile project environment.
- Estimate efforts of user stories
- Implement features for automotive systems
- Analyze system behavior and performance
- Support/advice test team to define system test cases
- Bring-up and optimize low-level Software on automotive hardware
- Active participation in global AgileScrum teams responsible for Software development.
- Bachelordegree in ElectricalEngineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience in embedded software development
- Expert knowledge in QT, QML, C++
- Experience in Linux, QNX, and/or Android based projects
- Knowledge of Agile software development processes and methodologies
- Understand embedded software requirements and embedded software architectures
- Outgoing personality and team player capabilities
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) skills
- Experienceworking with customers
- Ability to work well in a global environment
- Agile software development process