IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
The Crown Center Information Technology Specialist will work closely with an experienced Crown Center Information Technology Specialist and will share responsibility for administering and supporting approximately 200 users on CCRC and Halls subnets in addition to an array of systems utilized in business operations at CCRC and Halls on Grand. Additionally, CC INFO TECH Specialists collaborate strategically with business partners to define business requirements in order to implement (or improve) reliable and efficient technology solutions in support of business operations at CCRC and Halls. Finally, CC INFO TECH Specialists also assume a governance role with respect to technology services and solutions provided by 3rd parties such as Halls SaaS partner, APTOS.
Interested? Follow the application instructions below to apply.
You must show how you meet the basic qualifications (listed below) in a resume or document you upload, or by completing the work experience and education application fields. Accepted file types are Microsoft Word (DOC or DOCX), PDF, HTML, or TXT.
In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, Hallmark Cards, Inc. and its subsidiary companies will hire only individuals lawfully authorized to work in the United States. Hallmark does not generally provide sponsorship for employment. Employment by Hallmark is contingent upon the signing of the Employment Agreement, signing of an agreement to arbitrate in connection with the Hallmark Dispute Resolution Program, completing Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, passing the urinalysis drug screen, education verification and satisfactory reference and background checks.
The following is required to be considered for this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of experience in the Information Technology field
Your resume will stand out if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems
- 2+ years experience working with current systems software, protocols, and standards, including (but not limited to): Active Directory, IIS, Sharepoint, SCCM, and TCP/IP.
- 5 years of experience with hands on software and hardware troubleshooting, application support, technical knowledge of network, PC, and platform operating systems, including (but not limited to): MS Windows 8.1, WIN 2008 Server and MS SQL Server 2008
- 6-10 years or more of professional experience in information technology
- Demonstrated experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software systems, applications, and related products.
- Demonstrated Vendor Management/Governance experience
- PCI compliance knowledge/experience
- Website design, development and support experience
- Retail Technology experience, e.g., POS, EDI, CRM, Merchandising, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Software Engineering Practices
- Strong knowledge of Relational Database Design.