Responsible for coordinating with the Government Task Lead by providing technical advice and guidance. Primary duties include:
- Provide system administration support
- Perform security requirements for transferring information between networks.
- Maintain network equipment, including accomplishing anti-virus updates and installing patches.
- Resolve IT-related problems, and obtaining network operating approvals.
- Establish and maintain network accreditation requirements.
- Perform property and equipment management duties associated with the government furnished equipment to include maintaining computers and other related equipment.
- Perform hardware and software configuration control for all field computers and equipment.
Maintain all assigned equipment and provide status reports on a routine basis regarding defective equipment and new/replacement equipment needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology related field.
- Minimum 10 years of applicable experience either military or comparable civilian experience with a focus on information technology.
- DoD Level II IT Certification or equivalent.
- Strong organization skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of Antiterrorism Force Protection Program and surveillance procedures against US personnel if deployed in an overseas environment and of foreign Intelligence Collection against US Personnel.Additional Comments:Location: Fort Belvoir, VA
- Hours: 0730-1600 hours M-F
- Master’s degree in related field
- Experience with DoD Information Assurance policies and procedures.
- Experience with networking in a small business environment.
- Experience with shipping and deploying classified information and equipment.
- Experience with audio and video teleconferencing equipment.
- Experience with satellite Internet configurations and associated network.
- Experience with procurement of Information Technology within DoD.
- Experience supporting Microsoft suites, Adobe Acrobat suite, Retina, Gold disk, Document Detective, VMware, Snagit, Skybox, MapPoint, VAPO, Hazard Prediction and Assessment Capability (HPAC), High Explosive (HE) Blast, Integrated Munitions Effects Assessment (IMEA), Antiterrorism (AT) Blast Component Explosive Damage Assessment Workbook (CEDAW).
- Experience building and deploying workstations through the use of imaging software.
- Experiencetroubleshooting complex desktop issues in complex environments.
- Experience performing auditing functions for IT systems within classified environments.
- Experience with IT call tracking systems.
- Willingness to travel.