Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
5 - 7 years
Posted 114 days ago
The Risk Manager (RM) partners with business unit management to manage and assess, on an ongoing basis, the material risks associated with its activities, determining if actions need to be taken to strengthen risk management or reduce risk given performance against the business unit’s risk profile and tolerance. The RM will accomplish this by participating and providing detailed feedback on the adequacy of project deliverables that strengthen the control environment or reduce risk against the business unit’s risk profile and tolerances.
Responsibilities for this colleague include:
• 5+ years of experience in Information Technology, Information Security, Data Management and/or Business Continuity
• 5+ years of Risk Managementexperience gained from working in financial services industry, preferably in Technology Risk or Operational Risk
• Experience in an organization that is highly regulated
• Advanced knowledge of internal controls and risk self assessment
• Knowledge of business processes and/or products and operations; regulatory requirements; and key processes, risks and controls
• Analytical skills
• Strong business writing skills
• Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
• Project management skills to support multiple complex assignments
• Strong influencing and negotiating skills
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite
• Bachelor’s degreerequired
• Master’s Degree preferred
Hours and Work Schedule:
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8-5
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania.
Job ID/ Req. Number1810360