Information Technology Project Manager III
5 - 7 years experience • Government
The salary listed on this job posting is the entire salary range for the position; amount offered will depend upon qualifications.
For information related to Essential Functions, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required to Perform Work, and Working Conditions & Hazards of this position, click here. Locate and click on the position title to view the job classification specification.
For evaluation purposes, acceptable qualifying experience for all positions must have been in a paid capacity unless noted otherwise in the minimum qualifications for the posted position.
Additionally, 30+ hours per week will be counted as full-time employment and will receive full credit for the amount of time employed. A minimum of 15 through 29 work hours per week will be counted as part-time employment and will receive half credit for the amount of time employed.
Vacancies currently available in the following department: Communications and Information Services
- Bachelor's degree.
- Five (5) years of hands-on experience managing the delivery of information technology projects involving COTS implementation / upgrades, Infrastructure implementation / upgrades, and ERP implementation / upgrades.
LICENSE(S) and/or CERTIFICATION(S):
- Some positions require a current Project Management Professional (PMP) certification at the time of appointment or the ability to obtain the certification within probationary period.
- No felony or class A misdemeanor convictions.
- No class B misdemeanor convictions in the last ten (10) years.
- No family violence convictions.
- Cannot currently be on deferred adjudication for any felony, class A misdemeanor or class B misdemeanor charge.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITY(IES):
- Effective oral and written communication skills including presenting to stakeholders and senior level executives.
- MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Visio skills.
- Knowledge of PMBOK Project Management Methodology practices.
- Effective meeting facilitation.
- Successful team building.
- Project delivery in a matrix resource environment.
- Strong vendor management.
- Strong Agile Project Management.
- Strong MS Project proficiency.
- A current (PMP) certification plus three (3) years of the requiredexperience will meet the education and experience requirements.
- An associate's degree plus seven (7) years of the requiredexperience will meet the education and experience requirements.
- A master's degree, or higher, plus three (3) years of the requiredexperience will meet the education and experience requirements.
- Current PMP Certification or Scrum Master Certification.
- Relevant application experience may include HR, Financial, Utility Billing, and other applications typically utilized by Municipal Governments including Public Safety.
- Relevant Infrastructureexperience should include server, database, network, telephony, IT security, and Mobile Communications and Radio technology.
- Experience including delivery of complex business solutions involved in large scale technical projects, managing project deliverables, timelines, budgets, vendors, and completion of other assigned tasks within the Project Management Methodology (PMM).
- Significant customer/end user interaction.
- Management of multi-discipline teams in a matrix environment.
SAP Enterprise Resource Planning: Current PMP certification required. SAPexperiencepreferred