WANTED: a mission driven professional with a Secret Clearance or higher and experience leading large Information Technology Operations and Maintenance (IT O&M) programs for the federal government to become our next Information Technology Program Manager in Rome, NY.
As an Information Technology Program Manager, you will:
- Provide leadership and management expertise supporting an Air Force customer with a critical mission supporting the nation.
- Receive a competitive compensation and benefits package, to include our Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
- Be part of an empowered culture where you are a key contributor to the success of the company
- Lead a team of highly skilled, driven, and supportive professionals
- Continue growing your skills and knowledge
A week in the life of an Information Technology Program Manager:
- Lead and manage all aspects of an IT operations and maintenance (O&M) contract, including a Service Desk, Network and Systems Administration, Desktop Support, Cybersecurity, Video Teleconferencing, and other functional areas
- Be responsible for leading and supervising a diverse team; providing responsive, timely, and high-quality customer support
- Formulate and enforce work standards and compliance with customer and corporate policies
- Assign and manage contractor schedules and resources; ensuring the completeness, quality and timeliness of all deliverables and services; and communicating effectively with the customer, contractor team and corporate leadership.
- Secret Security Clearance required; Top Secret preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification required
- Bachelor's Degree in an IT related field required; Master's Degree preferred
- ITIL Foundations certification; ITIL V4 preferred
- Security+ or equivalent cybersecurity certification preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in IT Service Management
- Experience with and knowledge of Air Force Research Laboratory Rome Technology Branch (RIOS) IT Support Services preferred
- Experience managing service level agreements (SLAs) for an IT O&M contract
- High level of integrity and accountability
Skills and abilities:
- Highly motivated, self-starter and team player with a high energy level and willingness to aggressively take on responsibility
- Demonstrated ability to approach job responsibilities with a focus on process improvement
- IT O&M knowledge and experience
- Able to work and effectively communicate with all levels of management
- Strong verbal and writing skills
- Unconditional integrity and commitment to achieving goals