$150K — $200K *
The Systems Engineer Manager position exists to manage the entirety of the Server and Storage environment and accomplishes department objectives by planning and evaluating department activities and by managing staff. This includes but is not limited to: Server and Storage-related services, both on-premises and cloud-deployed; projects involving the Server and Storage environment; constructing a strategy for the Server and Storage environment; and ensuring efficient customer service delivery to both internal and external customers by working with both management and customers.
The primary goal of the El Rio Health Systems Engineer Manager is to support El Rio’s Mission of providing comprehensive, quality health care that is affordable and accessible to all who may have healthcare needs, by successfully performing the primary essential functions.
Minimum Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or a related field from an accredited college or university.
• Five (5) years of supervisory experience leading technical teams; preferably in Information Technology or Healthcare environment.
• Five (5) years of experience managing a clustered server environment.
• Five (5) years of IT experience in IT areas such as infrastructure, operations, servers, and incident response.
• Five (5) years of IT experience acting in a server management, setup, configuration, and maintenance role.
• Three (3) years of experience in managing the deployment of applications to servers and workstations.
• Three (3) years of experience working in Microsoft Active Directory. If applicable, equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered, and must be directly related to the functions and responsibilities of the job.
If applicable, equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered, and must be directly related to the functions and responsibilities of the job.
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Registrations:
• Employees in this position are required to have reliable transportation that can meet any operational reassignments of the organization during the workday. If an employee is driving during work hours, the employee is required to possess a valid driver’s license and must be in compliance with Arizona vehicle insurance requirements.
Preferred Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities:
• Master’s Degree in Information Technology or a related field from an accredited college or university.
• Seven (7) years of supervisory experience leading technical teams; preferably in Information Technology of Healthcare environment.
• Seven (7) years of experience working in, and setting up, a clustered server environment for both virtual machines and SQL services.
• Three (3) years’ experience providing backend support within a MS-SQL environment, management of SQL Jobs, backups, and basic maintenance tasks (attaching/detaching databases, best practices for setup, etc.)
• Three (3) years of experience providing technical requirements to various software and infrastructure teams.
• Three years of experience administering Microsoft identify and communications platforms, including Active Directory, Exchange Server, and SharePoint.
Valid through: 4/29/2021