Information Technology - Clinical Applications Manager
The Clinical Application Manager is responsible for the overall management and design of El Rio’s clinical application suite, which involves coordinating and collaborating with other departments for clinical application projects.
This position is responsible for working effectively with business users to identify business requirements, functional specifications, and manage the product design to achieve El Rio’s strategic objectives and key results.
The primary goal of the El Rio Health Clinical Applications Manager is to support El Rio’s Mission of providing comprehensive, quality health care that is affordable and accessible to all who may have healthcare needs, by successfully performing the primary essential functions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. El Rio Health is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status, gender identity, gender(sex), sexual orientation, or familial status.
Employees holding positions defined as safety sensitive are required to undergo drug testing prior to employment and, will be subject to post-accident, reasonable suspicion, return to duty and follow up drug and alcohol testing in compliance with Federal and State regulations for alcohol and controlled substance testing. Employees in positions holding responsibility for the safety and welfare of others will also be classified as safety sensitive.
Minimum Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management Information System, Computer Information Systems or related field from an accredited college or university.
• Five (5) years of experience in a Healthcare system (hospital, physician practice, and/or vendor) in a clinical application or IT setting.
• Three (3) years of experience in project management.
Preferred Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities:
• Master’s degree in Business, Management Information System, Computer Information Systems, or a related field from an accredited college or university.
• Seven (7) years’ experience in a Healthcare system (hospital, physician practice, and/or vendor) in a clinical application or IT setting.
• Five (5) years’ experience in project management.
• Certification in Project Management (PMP)