Our client company is a successful global manufacturer of healthcare products as well as other well-known products used in businesses and homes. This role is part of their Healthcare division, which is an extremely well-run business with a high level of social responsibility. Currently, their primary mission is manufacturing products used by healthcare workers around the world in the fight against Covid-19. When the need for these products subside in the future, the company will again ramp production of core products used in healthcare. The role reports into the Vice President of I.T.
· Be a strong people manager to a lean team of strong I.T. professionals
· Deep experience managing Information Security Programs, including IT Security Strategy and Operations, Security Awareness and Training, IT Security Framework, Compliance and Audit Controls Management, Data Privacy and IT Risk Management
· Ability to design, plan, implement and support Network and Security solutions
· Perform hardware and software upgrades of installed networking and security equipment
· Knowledge of TCP/IP, switches, routers, firewalls, VPN technologies, and VOIP
· Configure, install, and maintain LAN and WAN networking equipment. Experience with multi-vendor Core Solutions for routing, switching, wireless, and VOIP including implementing best practice security controls
· Ensure organization’s wide scalability and performance through proactive capacity planning, performance monitoring and tuning. Analyze and report system performance
· 10+ years of experience in I.T.
· Strong knowledge and experience in Information Security
· Veteran of doing networking and systems implementations in a distributed environment
· 3+ years of VMware vSphere experience
· Experience operating in a Microsoft Windows 10 environment integrated with cloud technologies-Microsoft Azure or AWS. Other areas of knowledge include:
· Cisco Switching & Routers
· Aruba Switching & Wireless
· Aruba ClearPass
· Palo Alto Firewalls
· ShoreTel and other VoIP solutions
· CCNA or higher
· Security+, required
· CISSP, is a plus
· VCP (VMware) certification is a plus.
U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Resident Status is required.
Reference #8603 - Larry Kahn, Vice President of Recruiting
Valid through: 11/13/2020