Due to growth in our department, we are adding an IT Manager at our Sylmar, CA location. You will have responsibility for the overall planning, organizing, and execution of the IT function at our Sylmar, CA location.
This includes directing all IT operations to exceed customer expectations as well as the support and maintenance of existing applications and development of new technical solutions.
Are you ready to embrace an engaging company culture with exciting operating tools?
Do you love providing leadership, coaching and development to ensure the IT department delivers “Customer Delight”?
Have you helped facilitate the implementation of a new ERP system to ensure the project is delivered on time and on budget?
How you'll make an impact:
- Plan a unified strategy for IT throughout the organization and effectively implement to that plan.
- Oversee all hardware and software evaluations and maintain vendor contracts.
- Key contributor in ensuring effective implementation of significant business tools such as ERP and PLM.
- Research technology solutions that quickly and precisely accomplish business objectives.
- Ensure that the IT environment is set up to be in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley, ITAR, DFARS and other regulations, and effectively protect the organization from external risk to minimize system down time
- Recommend and implement improvements to the current IT infrastructure
- Budget management
- Performs personnel administrative functions (e.g. hiring, training, supervising, evaluating, providing professional development opportunities, etc.) in maintaining adequate staffing, enhancing productivity of personnel and ensuring department outcomes are achieved
- Coach, develop and supervise the IT team in support of business needs.
- Directs department personnel for the purpose of prioritizing project deadlines and ensuring optimal utilization of personnel
- Support business focused IT projects, providing leadership and guidance to departments around the organization
What you offer:
- You bring 10+ years of experience in organizational strategy, implementation and systems integrations, preferably within a manufacturing environment.
- You have previous experience leading people on diverse teams
- You have a detailed track record in migrating a variety of legacy IT systems into a coalesced process.
- You bring your strong direct knowledge of large customer-based applications and business processes, specifically with expertise of Lean, ERP, CRM and marketing databases and systems.
- You enjoy a reputation for integrity and high intelligence
- You are creative and able to exercise good judgment, often with little information.
- You are an expert supporting the manufacturing industry, preferably in aerospace.
- You boast true interpersonal communication awareness both written and verbal, as well as organizational and time-management skills.
We would like you to possess a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field. While an advanced degree is not required, it is certainly looked upon favorably. DFARS knowledge will be paramount to this role.