- Define system security requirements in coordination with security stakeholders including system engineers, program managers, security control assessors, and authorizing officials.
- Develop or review system security designs and architectures.
- Advise security engineers on best methods to achieve vulnerability reduction.
- Support engineering analysis of alternatives, tradeoffs, and risk treatment decisions.
- Develop cybersecurity documentation in support of customer Risk Management Framework (RMF) process.
- Work with interdisciplinary teams to deliver trustworthy and secure systems.
- 8 years minimum of system and/or security engineering work performed in support of U.S. Government customers subject to Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 503.
- Review and development of RMF Assessment and Authorization (A&A) documentation, e.g. System Security Plans (SSPs), Security Assessment Reports (SARs), and Plans of Action and Milestones (POAMs).
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED EXPERIENCE:
- Engineering work performed in space-oriented mission environments.
- Amazon C2S planning, design, and operations.
- Implementation of FIPS-approved cryptographic modules.
- Implementation of Cross Domain Solutions (CDSs).
Although not explicitly required, successful candidates typically have a B.S. or M.S. degree in a technical field or a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification with either an Information Systems Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP) or Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP) concentration.
Clearance Requirement: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph