IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
Information Systems Security Officer
The AIT Cybersecurity Team delivers secure networked solutions in order to protect mission essential information within the customer's site. Provide expert technical services on all aspects of Information Security. Responsible for writing information security policy drafts; writing and reviewing Memorandum of Agreements and coordinating and managing all aspects of the Certification and Accreditation. Advise and assess system design/architecture as well as defining; designing and evaluating information security systems. Manage multi-agency information sharing and integration security. Maintain affiliations with high-level personnel at multiple agencies and organizations involved in Information Security. Tasking includes incident response; system access approval; audit log review; Configuration Control Board and daily consultations/consulting on a wide variety of security issues. Report; document and investigate all security related incidents; assist with development and implementation of corrective measures. Media transfer between systems of differing classifications in accordance with ICD 503 and local procedure.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· TS / SCI w/Poly
· 8-10 yrs of experience in data security admin
· BS Degree in CS or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training/work experience
· Advanced knowledge of data security administration principles, methods, and techniques
· Certification in one or more specific technologies may be required, depending on job assignment
· Familiarity with domain structures, user authentication, and digital signatures, firewall theory & configuration
· Understanding of DHS/DoD policies and procedures, including FIPS 199, FIPS 200, NIST 800-53, DHS 4300A SSH and other applicable policies.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· CISSP certification or equivalent (CAP; GSLC; CISM)
· System administration experience
· Network engineering experience
· System design and development experience
· Defines; plans; designs; and evaluates information security systems
· Assesses architecture and current hardware limitations; defines and designs system specifications; input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility
· Performs a variety of complex tasks associated with information security ranging from the design of security components to complex architectures