$100K — $150K *
Provide leading Information System Security Engineering (ISSE) services to support advanced customer systems, acquisitions, and operations. Ensure that appropriate security principles, concepts, methods, and practices are applied throughout the system lifecycle to achieve customer objectives for the protection of mission-critical assets. Reduce system defects and security vulnerabilities through requirements definition, system design, risk analysis, and secure operations.
• Define system security requirements in coordination with security stakeholders including system engineers, program managers, security control assessors, and authorizing officials.
• Develop or review system security designs and architectures.
• Advise security engineers on best methods to achieve vulnerability reduction.
• Support engineering analysis of alternatives, tradeoffs, and risk treatment decisions.
• Develop cybersecurity documentation in support of customer Risk Management Framework (RMF) process.
• Work with interdisciplinary teams to deliver trustworthy and secure systems.
• 8 years minimum of system and/or security engineering work performed in support of U.S. Government customers subject to Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 503.
• Review and development of RMF Assessment and Authorization (A&A) documentation, e.g. System Security Plans (SSPs), Security Assessment Reports (SARs), and Plans of Action and Milestones (POAMs).
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED EXPERIENCE:
• Engineering work performed in space-oriented mission environments.
• Amazon C2S planning, design, and operations.
• Implementation of FIPS-approved cryptographic modules.
• Implementation of Cross Domain Solutions (CDSs).
Although not explicitly required, successful candidates typically have a B.S. or M.S. degree in a technical field or a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification with either an Information Systems Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP) or Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP) concentration.
Valid through: 11/5/2020