NEXT Insurance is looking for an Information Systems Engineer to manage our HR Applications within our growing company. In this role, you’ll focus on supporting our People, Talent Acquisition and L&D teams in managing, designing and implementing our HR information systems. If you're passionate about implementing and designing business application processes in a super fast-growing company, this may be the job for you!
What You'll Do:
- Plan, design and implement HR information systems and processes in a SaaS environment.
- Support current processes and administrate existing systems, including BambooHR, Greenhouse, Lattice and Culture Amp.
- Work closely with the HR teams and act as information systems business partners in order achieve the company goals and needs.
- Manage projects and enhancements requests including prioritization, work plans, risk management, etc.
- Define HR processes that can be automated and lead the automation development and implementation phases.
- Train end-users on how to work with the existing HR applications.
What We Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science , Industrial Engineering, or related field.
- 5+ years hands-on experience in designing and implementing HR applications in SaaS environment:
- 3+ years experience with Workday or BambooHR – a must
- Greenhouse or equivalent ATS
- Degreed or equivalent LMS / LXP
- Lattice or equivalent performance management platform
- Experience in implementing HCM, ATS, L&D and performance processes in global organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and create a deep and clear understanding of the business process.
- Strong technical skills:
- Experience in API and systems integrations - an advantage.
- SQL - an advantage.
- Excellent time management, efficiency, and prioritization skills.
- Excellent social skills, build consensus and form trusting relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken.
- Attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Positive, make-it-happen attitude.