Job ID: 569244BRSee More
Date posted: Sep. 15, 2021
Locations: Littleton, Colorado
Program: EBTO Embedded Services BITEE
Description:Our employees are the core of everything we do, and they are helping the future arrive. As a leading technology innovation company, our team of over 100,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Headquartered in Bethesda, MD, Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
This Lockheed Martin Enterprise Operations (EO) position will support multiple Space programs. Work location for this position is Littleton, CO.
The Multi-Function Information Systems Analyst assists users with resolving technical issues with applications, connectivity and other IT related issues. The Multi-Function Information Systems Analyst will assist with Information Assurance, performing environmental vulnerability scans, remediation of vulnerabilities and system hardening. The selected candidate will ensure that all Lockheed Martin assets and software are properly accounted for, managed, and controlled. This is a non-telecommuting position including some off-shift hours, weekends and occasional travel.
- Requires an active DOD Secret clearance
- Perform successful root cause analysis for problem resolution in Windows environments.
- Analyzing and assessing server performance, storage capacity and planning for future needs
- Performing routine server/workstation patching per guidelines
- Proficiency in scripting
- Knowledge of Linux/UNIX Server Administration
- Knowledge of scripting skills to automate tasks on servers (including Perl, Bash and PowerShell)
- Experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) processes
- Experience with vulnerability remediation and security management (i.e., system hardening, log management, configuration management (i.e., Yum, Nessus, CrowdStrike, WSUS, SCCM, Ivanti, Shavlik, Blade Logic, Splunk, ACAS, SCAP, HBSS, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience leading small projects associated with deploying IT products
- Familiarization and knowledge related storage: direct attached, NAS, and SAN (NetApp)
- Ability to obtain Security+ certification within 60 days
- Experience with software application installation
- Ability to lift 30lbs
- US Citizenship required at this facility
- Experience with Windows Server Operating Systems
- Experience with Active Directory (AD)
- Knowledge of operating systems life cycle management and configuration management (Print Management, Account Management, System Imaging, Hardware Modernization, Performance Monitoring, etc.)
- Knowledge of network support in a classified environment (encryption, etc.)
- Current Security + or CISSP certification
- Current working knowledge of National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) and Risk Management Framework (RMF) requirements
- SQL experience
- Familiarization and knowledge related to Virtualization (VMware or HyperV)
- Knowledge of Disaster Recovery
- Ability to obtain Top Secret Clearance
- US Citizenship required at this facility
Other Important Information You Should Know
Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.
Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position: 9x80 every other Friday off
Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.
Clearance Level: Secret
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ENTERPRISE BUSINESS SERVICES
Relocation Available: No
Career Area: Information Technology
Valid through: 11/11/2021