Requisition Number 2018-7223
Provide ISSO support to the Maintenance Plannng & Execution (MP&E) program office, which is within the Business Enterprise Systems Directorate at Wright-Patterson AFB, OH.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related technical discipline and a minimum of 5years work experience, with experience on DoD or Air Force acquisition programs desirable.
- Must have a current Security + certification. CISSP certification is desired.
- Experience in the Certification and Accreditation (C&A), DIACAP and RMF processes (RMF strongly preferred), DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) implementation, Enterprise Information Technology Data Repository (EITDR), and eMASS input/updates/reviews is needed.
- Candidate should have proficiency in the DIACAP process and be able to use eMASS.
- Must have a current US security clearance.
- Responsible for ensuring information systems are secure and that data maintained in these systems is protected from unauthorized access.
- Develops and implements advanced cyber defense solutions and changes for organizations, safeguards the corporate infrastructure from infiltrations of exfiltration, and assures that the system is built to specification and is deployed successfully.
- Designs, maintains, and operates highly complex and high secure communications network environments.
- Performs in-depth networksecurity analysis, and conducts preliminary incident response, event analysis, and threat intelligence.
- Reviews securityevents that could be a detriment to the organization’s overall security stance.
- Develops and coordinates Authority to Connect/Authority to Operate approval packages.