Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Information System Security Officer
- Senior security principal responsible to the client account team to lead security initiatives spanning the customer’s service offerings.
- Support execution of cybersecurity strategies, priorities, and roadmaps enabling ATOS and the ATOS Customers to fulfill their mission and goals
- Ensures system users/administrators remain informed of security measures, potential threat and plausible remediation solutions when necessary.
- Facilitate and lead customer security activities through implementing/support of a Cyber Security/Risk Management Framework complete with security profile scores and enhancement plans; risk assessments and remediation plans; and a cyber security architecture and road map:
- Research, develop, implement, test and review the system's information security to protect sensitive data/information and prevent unauthorized access.
- Responsible for gathering information necessary to maintain security and ensure establishment of functioning barriers and monitoring such as firewalls, network appliances and devices and other security measures.
- Define, create and maintain the documentation for certification and accreditation of each information system in accordance with customer requirements.
- Implementing, configuring and documenting new security systems (e.g., firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, security information and event management systems)
- Assess the impacts on system modifications and technological advances.
- Review systems to identify potential security weaknesses, recommend improvements to amend vulnerabilities, implement changes and document upgrades.
- Support definition and driving cybersecurity differentiators and value-adds for the portfolio
- Maintain awareness of cybersecurity industry and technology trends and drive these into the organization
- Support cybersecurity technology alignment across portfolios by collaborating with others within the Cybersecurity Team·
- Seven years leading security activities in a government agency (covering no less than five of the security domains)
- Ten years experience leading and supporting large information technology implementations (transition and transformation) and their on-going operations
- Robust knowledge of TCP/IP, mainframe, OS, network, database
- Bachelors Degree in a technical discipline
- Must be a Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP).
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with all levels of ATOS personnel, vendors and management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented and ability to focus on granular level compliance and security issues
- Experience supporting and leading implementation of security controls and/or remediation under security industry standards (ISO, NIST, RMF, CSF) and regulatory (PCI, SOX, HIPAA) requirements
- Ability to work well on a collaborative team and influence others without direct authority
- Strong Microsoft office skills including Word, Visio, Powerpoint, Excel, and Project.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong