$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
• Develops and maintains system security plans for submission and continuation of Accreditation status with the Defense Security Service and other US Government agencies.
• Provides continuous security monitoring of classified systems
• Reviews and approves all classified system access requests.
• Applies current computer science technologies to the development, evaluation, and integration of computer systems and networks to maintain system security for classified information systems.
• Implement local policies, processes, procedures and compliance with all National Industrial Security Program (NISP) and Defense Security Service Assessments and Authorization Process Manual (DAAPM) requirements
• Develops and maintains all DoD requirements, including the DAAPM & Risk Management Framework (RMF) standards to ensure compliance with the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM)
• Assists in the development and implementation of policies and System Security Plans supporting government agency requirements
• Develops, conducts, coordinates, and delivers site information systems security education program requirements to all users of the classified information system(s) supporting classified programs
• Identifies and documents unique local threats and vulnerabilities to classified information systems security
• Ensures that periodic self-assessments of the facility's classified information systems are conducted as part of the overall facility self-inspection program and that all corrective actions are taken
• Develops and implements general and remote maintenance procedures based on requirements provided by the cognizant security authority
• As requested implements all Corporate Security direction, policy and procedures throughout the facility in support of NISP, DAAPM and company security requirements
• Conducts and coordinates investigations into security violations related to cleared and CUI information systems; ensures corrective actions are implemented
• Supports, communicates, reinforces and defends the mission, values and culture of the organization
• Conducts weekly audits, updates antivirus definitions, and patches all classified information systems in accordance with DSS requirements and local procedures
• Manages the security configurations of all classified information systems to ensure compliance with DSS baseline requirements
• Support and maintain in-house computer systems, desktops, and peripherals. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all hardware and equipment while ensuring optimal workstation performance. Troubleshoot problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end user training and assistance where required
• Bachelor's Degree, ideally in Information System Security, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or a Computer Technical Certificate (MSCE or GAIC certificate) or equivalent related experience
• 5+ years of hands on experience in IT, System Security, or Cybersecurity/Risk Compliance, managing a sever and Active Directory policies (GPOs) in either the Defense Industry, Information Systems Security, or a combination of both
• Analytical ability to understand and interpret Department of Defense (DoD) and company security policies and procedures
• Substantial communication & interpersonal skills to advise customers of DoD and company industrial security policies and procedures
• Experience with documentation development for systems down to the technical component, software, firmware, and interface level.
• Demonstrated ability to follow engineering processes and verify technical requirements
• Be a self-starter, able to work under pressure and with limited supervision, and work well with others in a large and diverse environment
• Ability to successfully prioritize and manage to completion multiple complex tasks and deliverables, and demonstrate the highest degree of integrity and accountability in all actions
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• A+, Network+, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, and/or Security+ Certifications are a plus
• Completion of the DSS CDSE/STEPP ISSM Training Curriculum (RMF courses)
• A strong knowledge and understanding of NIST Special Publication 800-53 (or 800-171), ISO27001, DoD 8510.01, NISPOM, & ICDs
• Experience managing Linux, Windows 7 & Windows 10 DSS accredited information systems
• Experience with the SCAP Compliance Checker and the DISA STIG Viewer
• Previous COMSEC experience is a plus
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must currently hold an active TOP SECRET security clearance. US Citizenship is a requirement for at this location.
Valid Through: 2019-10-18