Softworld’ s elite defense client is hiring an ISSM to ensure appropriate security controls are maintained for a diversified complement of classified information systems supporting customer-sponsored efforts. The ISSM will assist in the development, implementation, and monitoring of security policies and procedures and ensures compliance with those policies and procedures. Additionally, the ISSM monitors systems and its environment of operation to include developing and updating the security plan, managing and controlling changes to the system, and assessing the security impact of those changes.
- Technical bachelor’ s degree and 10 plus years’ or experience in a ISSM/ISSO role.
- Must have experience with Risk Management Framework and FISMA implementations.
- Experience with ICD-503 (Intelligence Community Information Technology Systems Security Risk Management, Certification and Accreditation) and/or JSIG (Joint SAP Implementation Guide), NISPOM, and JAFAN.
- Work experience with Risk Management Framework and FISMA including vulnerability scanning tools such as WASSUP, SECSCAN or NESSUS/ACAS.
- Work experience with processes and tools to maintain, archive, sanitize, and retrieve digital files.
- Knowledgeable with the DIAS database for COMSEC articles is a benefit.
- Experience sharing information while promoting users to become more aware, self-reliant and engaged in the IA process.
- Experience successfully collaborating and communicating with customers and other government representatives.
- Current and Active Top Secret clearance with current SSBI Investigation; must be SCI eligible.
- CISSP (Certified Information System Security Professional) certified.