Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
Not Specified years
Posted 102 days ago
CGI Federal is currently seeking an Information System Security Manager to work at the Elmendorf Air Base, AK location.
Full time personnel support is need for Information System Security Officer (ISSO) and Information System Security Manager (ISSM) level functions.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Ensure that cybersecurity policy is implemented correctly on PACAF mission and training systems.
• Performs as an alternate ISSO and assists with duties as an advisor on all matters, technical and otherwise, involving the security of information systems (IS) under purview.
• Assist the development and oversight of optional IS security implementation policy and guidelines.
• Assist the ISSM to obtain and maintain the authority or permission for systems to obtain a network authority to operate (ATO).
• Physically inspects all existing network connections for compliance and coordinating on all new network requests within assigned purview. Ensures software, hardware, and connectivity complies with security regulations and guidelines on all new requirements.
• Maintains a repository of all security authorizations for information systems under site's purview. Assists with semiannual staff assistance visits of all sites in the Site ISSM's purview and documents all findings, and recommends corrective actions and follow-up.
• Assists in the interpretation and development of security operating procedures to protect networks, and other sensitive information.
• Follow approved ISSO and ISSM procedures proven effective by AFLCMC/WNS for obtaining ATOs.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• DoD 8570.1 IAM-Level II certification (e.g., CAP, CASP CE, CISM, CISSP, GSLC)
• Demonstrated experience with DoD and AF Certification and Accreditation policies, Department of Defense Instruction (DoDI) 8510.01, Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD 3 Information Technology, and AFI 17-101, The Risk Management Framework (RMF) for Air Force Information Technology
• A Secret level security clearance is required
• The selected applicants will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
Position ID: J0918-1326